All art images and content are copyright Linda Rupard. All Rights Reserved.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Poppy


This is a watercolor on paper of my little Yorkie. Poppy was my shadow for 18 years. It was hard when we lost him. He started out as a little terror but soon became a really sweet dog. He loved to ride in my car with me. He would set on the console so he could see out the window. Poppy loved toys & liked to play ball. He would roll the basketball ( which was pretty big for his small size) around by laying his front legs on it and pushing with his back legs. I still miss him. This painting will be in our Caboose Watercolor Society pet show in Sep & Oct at the Heritage Museum.
Click to contact the artist for more information about this painting.

1 comment:

Leada Wood said...

Awwww I love this one Linda! Poppy sounds so much like Mollie, I think she is settling down a little too. Mollie likes to ride in the grandkids car seat in the back so she can see out, really likes it when I roll the window down.