All art images and content are copyright Linda Rupard. All Rights Reserved.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Rose Trellis Linda Rupard

I went to Lamesa last week ,  been awhile & I enjoyed the class & visiting with friends.  My friend Estelle went with me & we got lots of art talking &  got to paint some too .  I painted this from a photo I had taken in a GroceryStore floral shop.  The young Lady was glad for me to take photos because I wanted to paint  her creations.   I started with washes & the lilies  & roses became something else  or very  different  then the original photo.  We are still working to get the studio into shape after it flooded.  I guess a working artist's studio is always  an ongoing change & organizing but maybe someday it will get there.

Click to contact the artist for more information about this painting.

No comments: