All art images and content are copyright Linda Rupard. All Rights Reserved.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Come On. Linda Rupard

D


This is watercolor  on paper and smaller one is on clay board.  Painted from photos I took while on a wonderful art retreat at Ghost Ranch in October.   This was our leader
Darla Bostick who took us on trails and tours that were places made   famous by artist Georgia O'Keeffe.   I was always dragging behind because I like to get all the photos I can & sometimes I just cant quit clicking.   Such a fun trip and lots of new friends and new things to do.   You know U are having fun when ladies start breaking into song or dance.  A wonderful art studio and art experience that happens every year & cant wait until I can go again.
Click to contact the artist for more information about this painting.

No comments: