All art images and content are copyright Linda Rupard. All Rights Reserved.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sketchbook Zentangles Linda Rupard





I have got into Zentangles & sketching for the sketchbook challenge & I can't quit. Fun fun past time that you don't even have to think just sketch. I usually start with something, one was started with a sunflower, one was a goose , one was from a star that I had seen somewhere but the most fun was one that came from the ink dots that came through the page & got on another page. I was fussing about it & my Husband looked at it & said just connect the dots, so Connect The Dots was born. A piece of wax paper behind the page you are drawing on will keep the ink from coming through the page, but if you want a surprise just let those ink dots come on through & connect the dots. The Sunflower was the ink that went through & started the big star in Connect the dots. Check out the Sketchbook Challenge if you haven't seen it. It is a neat group of 7 artist that do lots of different things.
Click to contact the artist for more information about this painting.

No comments: