All art images and content are copyright Linda Rupard. All Rights Reserved.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Bluebonnet Barn Linda Rupard


I hope I  can figure out this new blog system that blogspot has come up with.    When you don't have computer savvy all changes are a chore.    This is the third time around for me to try to get a post on my blog.     This is a bluebonnet painting in acrylic  done on canvas.   Painted from photos taken in Fredricksburg TX,    I think on the Willow Loop.     Many more in the works hope to post soon if I can get them on this new blog system.
Click to contact the artist for more information about this painting.

2 comments:

An'Angelia Thompson said...

This is wonderful, Linda. It reminds me of the long walks I took as a teenager when we lived in the country. It would be so hot, but it would be so beautiful...

Linda Rupard said...

Thanks Angelia , I love the country & it is nice to walk in the Spring but down here it gets mighty hot in the Summer.
Linda