All art images and content are copyright Linda Rupard. All Rights Reserved.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Zentangle Poppy Linda Rupard

I am working on a Bluebonnet painting but meanwhile I have this small Zentangle painting with a red poppy. I cant get true color in a photo, I guess it is too small. We found this hill of Bluebonnets out on the Willow Loop near Fredericksburg on our Bluebonnet Trails trip. You can almost see where the blue color is going to be up the hill & make a wave of blue, almost there. I wanted to stay for more color to pop but have to come home sometime so I can paint.
But it was so nice to be able to see & smell these beautiful blooms. I found Indian Blankets, Black Eyed Susan & Indian Paintbrush in patches with some of the white Poppies in the Bluebonnets out that way , not many yet but they are coming along & just know it is going to be full bloom soon.


Click to contact the artist for more information about this painting.

No comments: