All art images and content are copyright Linda Rupard. All Rights Reserved.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Doug Walton Workshop Linda Rupard

I am in a workshop with Doug Walton this week.   I have never been able to do abstract art easily and Doug is sharing a way that even I can do.   Very interesting,  first photo shows Doug critiquing our first paintings.  Some of the edges of gallery wrap canvases can be seen in some of the workshop students canvases in the first photo. Second photo shows  Doug helping a student choose the best of their 20 cards to put on the canvas.  These cards were made from a drawing & color on paper that was then    cut  into the 20 cards.  I will show my painting when I finish it.   We are using latex & paper collage on canvas this time.  Doug always seems comes up with something new  to learn every year.



Click to contact the artist for more information about this painting.

No comments: