All art images and content are copyright Linda Rupard. All Rights Reserved.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Real Ham By Linda Rupard



Click to contact the artist for more information about this painting.

This happy Pig looks like She is singing so musical notes are coming out of her mouth.
Seems like She is a Ham!   This is a 12 X12 collage on cradle board, with sides matching the front.
This is my second painting going to Betz Gallery in Houston .  small photo is the right side edge where her curled tail & back leg set.  Some words are collaged on the background.     I used an older larger
watercolor painting I had done years ago for my inspiration.     Name of that painting is La La La.   Well,  for some reason I cant find the edge photo maybe the next post I will  be able to post edge photo.



2 comments:

An'Angelia Thompson said...

Ha! Love it, Linda! This happy little pig better make himself scarce before Christmas gets here :D

Linda Rupard said...

Ha, thats right Angelia, gotta have ham for Christmas.
Thanks
Linda