All art images and content are copyright Linda Rupard. All Rights Reserved.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

West TX Art Guild Demo Linda Rupard



Click to contact the artist for more information about this painting.

Leada gave  the demo for the Big Country Art Show in Colorado City Sat.  She showed how to make stamps .  She was assisted by Grand Daughter  Katie who fetched & carried.   Beautiful show with lots
of good work there.    I know the judge had a hard time judging because there was wonderful work all around the room.       I have been working on  the Old Masters Show for the  Caboose Watercolor Society   show coming up in May at the Heritage Museum .     I also have a Museum show in July so working furiously in my unorganized studio.      Fun to be working on shows.  I think we may get more done that way.
This is a Christmas card I am working on I will put color on my Christmas decorations, not sure if I will just use one color or more.

No comments: